Monday, September 26, 2011

Christian is doing great!!!! AGAIN

Personal: I am gad that Uncle Howard can be with Aunt Artele again, that makes me happy. Sorry, the correios have been on strike so it has been tough to send letters, but I sent off a letter to you guys as a response to the letters from Dad´s family, next week I will send letters to Mom´s family. Can you guys tell me when the letters get there?
Wow, Uncle Howard really passed away, and you guys ran into Torben!!!! Justin destroyed in his football game, wow this is a crazy week, but boy am I pumped, next week is conference!!!!
I feel bad that Auna hurt her knee, I hope she feels better, tell uncle Mark I am giving them Heaven out here haha, That was so cool of him to come and visit me the day I went on my mission, and I am not gonna lie, I got my wisdom teeth pulled and that was kinda painful, but it sure was cool hanging out with Uncle Mark and aunt Auna, it made getting my teeth pulled a party, next time I lose a tooth I am totally gonna kick it with them haha.
But yeah, life is good here, I am giving all of my heart, might, mind, and strength, the mission is a blast, my comp, Elder Garrett is getting real close to the end, but he is a mighty missionary we are still working our tails off. I love you family, I hope the best for all of you!
-Elder McOmber

No comments:

Post a Comment