Monday, October 10, 2011

quick letter. Doin great.

Wow, the arnesen family is turning into baby making machines!!! I can´t believe it, 5!!! Wow, that is just wild!! I am so proud of all of you guys, everyone back home is doing awesome, Sounds like Justin is killing it on the field, that is awesome!!! Sorry if my letters don´t get to places too fast, the mail people are on strike, but I am sure that it will all work out. Some quick news from the mish, Penedo is finally going to get a Capela!!!!!! (that is portugues for beautiful church) They say that this Capela is going to be the size of a stake center, I am so excited!! I have to admit, after so long of these people waiting to recieve a Capela I am so proud to be one of the 4 missionaries serving here to see this happen. And speaking of the family name, I have been here for 4 and a half months now, and we contact EVERYONE, I never imagined that so many people would remember a name like McOmber. It is not just the families that we work with, I feel like we are famous, people will ride by on bikes and say, Oi Elder McOmber, I gotta admit, serving in a small town is a blast.

No comments:

Post a Comment