Wednesday, November 2, 2011

house number 9

Sorry, 2 lame letters in a row, but I am really sick right now, please pray for me!!! I had a really cool experience this week I wanted to share with you guys, my companion and I were walking home from our last appointment and I had a very strong feeling to stop and knock this door in house number nine, the feeling was too strong to ignore, so I went over there and there was a woman outside, she said she lived in the next house over, my companion and I taught her and it was a good lesson, when we finished she asked me why I stopped on the street and looked over at the other house, I told her that I had felt very strongly to go to house number 9. She said "You are a servant of God, if you felt that you should go to that house it is because God wants you to teach that person" ( I was thinking, ouch, now I really need to go over there) So, we went to the house next door and we taught a woman named Diana, let me tell you, when she entered the room I knew it was for her that the spirit wanted me to go there. As we have been teaching her through this week she has been getting happier each day and it is so exciting for me and Elder Nicacio to see. She went to church yesterday with her husband, kids, and Maria (The neighbor I taught first) When she got there some of the women in the relief society went up to her and hugged her and talked to her, my heart was so touched by their love. Her husband didn´t enter, but luckily the members in Rio Largo are really clued in and some members went outside and talked to him before they left.
Diana is an amazing spirit, when we are teaching her I can feel god´s love for her, I am so grateful that Elder Nicacio and I were chosen to teach her. Please pray for Diana, I love you my family!!! Much love,
Elder McOmber

No comments:

Post a Comment