Tuesday, June 26, 2012

moved to Rio Largo


I am so proud of everyone back home, and I am really happy for Gregory graduating and Corban being baptised. And wow, Justin is doing awesome, I am so honored to be his brother, just like Gregory, I could always feel like Justin would be great, I am glad that God chose me to be his brother.
I had the same feeling to have president give me a blessing, this week we will have interviews, when I go there to do my interviews I will ask president for a blessing. Other news, I have been transfered, for the first time in my mission I have been transfered away from the frontier of the church. I am in an area that is kinda close to Rio Largo, but still in the city of MaceiĆ³, The church is really strong where |I am serving, I feel surrounded by members and missionaries, there is a streat in my area that everyone calls "Mormon streat" because almost the entire streat is a part of our church, and the ones that are not are preparing to be baptised. I love my new area, and I am going to ask president to visit Rio Largo, this past week I have recieved a lot of calls from Rio Largo, it has been awesome!!
I love you guys, and I hope the best for everyone, keep up the prayers for my hand, it helps soooo much, I can feel the difference!!
-Elder McOMber

No comments:

Post a Comment