Saturday, March 12, 2011

CHRISTIAN GOT HIS VISAAAAAAAAAA! Yay!

First of all I want to say thanx for the letter that Uncle Jesse sent, that meant a lot! Also, I ran into someone who knows you who works for the MTC, I asked him if he was "feelin the love"
I GOT MY VISA!
I am going to Sao Paulo MTC next thursday. So, it looks like I´ll be able to tell Uncle Brad what it is like! Sorry, they say that I can call home but we have zone conference in 2 hours, so iv been a little busy. This week has been awesome, Elder Gage and I have been real busy, but it has been a blast! It is really wild, Elder Black is going to Boston, they have so many portugues speakers there, I am real excited for him. Elder Galbraith is heading for Portugal in a couple of days, I really feel like I was meant to meet him here, I am so glad to have a dad that told me mission stories, it has helped me so much in the MTC, and I have no doubt that it will help me in the field. I am also glad to have such a strong mom, and as far as family goes, I can´t imagne a better family for me, I just hope I can share some of that magic and love with the people of Brazil.To be honest, I don´t have a lot of time to write this letter, but I want everyone to know that I love them, and I am so glad to be blessed with so many great people to look up to and to learn from throughout my life. I am so glad to be a small part of my Heavenly Father´s plan, and I hope that I can serve him well. Vao com Forca!!
Kleber and Juliana,,,,, Desculpe, porque eu nao falo perfeito portugues, mas eu espero que voces entende minhas palavras. Eu amo voces, Eu nao posso esperar ate eu vejo voces de novo!!! Eu sou um poco differente porque eu sou um missionario, mas eu quero para voces sabem que eu sou seu amigo, e eu quero o melhor para voces. Eu sei que Maceio vai sempre ser um lugar magical paras me, e voces vao ser sempre em meu coracao!! Eu tenho voces (I Got You) ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment