Wednesday, January 18, 2012

1/17/2012

Yeah Bust, Tim Tebow was all the rage during my senior year, it is always cool when strong people are believers,

This week was definately a baby week, Ródrigo, the man I baptised 2 months ago had a baby boy named Douglas, he is a beautiful baby and he was born on the same day that his sister (Mikaelly) was baptised, Ródrigo saw his first baby boy be born, then at night he baptised his step-daughter, it was an unforgettable day. Right now we are working with a lot of cool people that are being prepared to get baptised, they are like dream investigators, and we are working with this guy named Douglas, and through him we found his fiancé, and 3 of his friends that we are preparing for them to be baptised, his fiancé Ele is kinda nervous to be baptised, please pray for her.
But outside of my area life is rockin, Marenilda (My first baptism) called me yesterday and told me that she wants me to baptise her son, Enrique. So, next P-day my trainer and I are going to go back to Feitosa and visit the people we baptised, I am super excited! And in Penedo I baptised a super special family, but the mom didn´t want to get baptised, but this past week she called me and told me that she is preparing to be baptised.
Nothing is better than this work, and there is no better way to do it than to go all out, with my shield or upon it!!
-Elder McOmber

No comments:

Post a Comment