Friday, January 27, 2012

Hey Family,


I love you all!! This week rocked, when taught our investigators about fasting, then I did a fast with them so that Douglas´ FiancĂ© would get the will and courage to get baptised, and last night she told us that she will prepare for this week, so everyone, please pray for Ellen so that she can be fortified and have the courage to be baptised this week. The picture of us was when we ended our fast, when we ended our fast our strength returned, so we danced it off, then we had a little testimony meeting before the baptism, it was super spiritual, in fact it was so spiritual that their friend who saw us for the first time end the fast he felt that spirit and after helping him recognize what he was feeling he also wanted to follow Jesus Christ and be baptised. All I can say is Miracles are real and I am so grateful that my son is seeing all of this and seeing what is possible, I know that he has the potential to be an amazing missionary!!
We are making great strides for our goals that some thought impossible, but it is not over yet, keep up the prayers!!! I love all of you and I will do my best to send these letters, I feel like I am running a million miles an hour and there is just never enough time, but I will be sending letters....this week, much love my family,

From, your son and brother in Narnia,

Elder McOmber

No comments:

Post a Comment