Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Conference coming! Hoorah!


First, I want to give a shout out to Aunt Kelly, She sent me a package this week, and Elder Maciel is very happykkk And about something she wrote, I may be the bridge , but she doesn´t have a little brother to annoy her, that is me, the only difference is I am not little ;)
Also, I wanted to thank all of the family that is praying for Raimundo, he got sick with dangue fever and he is already a lot older, that along with the other opposition, the 1 hour drive to get to church almost stopped him from progressing. We almost gave up on him, but we felt like we should call him saturday night, he says that he couldn´t go to church but he said he will go to conference, we will go visit him and see if we can help him out.
But we baptised a man named Ivan, I think he is the tallest person I´ve baptised so far, I tried to send the pictures but it didn´t work out. He has an awesome story too, someday I will tell it. Now we are going to baptise his wife, Ana Paula so that their 5 year old João Mateus can go on a mission ;) But the ward here is amazing, they love us and they are so good with our investigators and recent converts, Ivan feels so loved when he is at church, and he has been putting huge leaps of faith to help his family.
We are also teaching another awesome family that I will tell you all about next week. But I want you all to know that I love you all so much and I am so grateful for all of your prayers.
-Elder McOmber

No comments:

Post a Comment