Monday, April 2, 2012

leadership opportunities


First I wanted to give a shout out to Jason, congrats on getting married!!! And I am excited to meet his wife! Uncle Paul and Aunt Raeann are hilarious, I hope Uncle Paul isn´t goin too crazy with the bell.kkk I am not gonna lie, I feel like the arnesans are going to have a bunch of grandkids when I get back, pretty soon they are going to be their own nation!! kkk
Well, my companion is getting transfered tomorrow, I got a little worried because I am going to stay in the area and this could mean that I will have more responsibilities next transfer and I was already having a hard time with the responssibilities I had, but I didn´t let it show, the other missionaries need to feel like I can do anything so that they will confide in me. But inside I was really worried, our zone is the furthest away from the rest of the mission, and our entire zone is in "Interior" all of the areas are about an hour apart and we are always running from one area to the next, on top of our area, this has been a trial for me, but when I was listening to conference. Someone was talking about Heavenly Father and his love for us, and I heard the song that dad wrote about "Safe in my wings" But it was like Heavenly Father was singing to me, I know that Heavenly Father and His Son will take care of me and teach me what to do.
But my companion went out with a bang, we completed the family of Ivan, Ana Paula and João Mateus, I want to send you guys a picture but I am having difficulties uploading pictures, but whatever happens I will put it on a CD and show you guys or send it. But they are super special, and super integrated. Also we baptised, Genilda, this is a woman who 3 weeks ago saw us pass by and felt something, then when we walked by again she decided to wait in the door, we talk to hear and she invited us to enter, after understanding the feeling, and having a dream of me baptising her she was baptised the friday night before General conference, I have to leave now,
I love you all!!!
-Elder McOmber

No comments:

Post a Comment