Monday, May 2, 2011

April 28, 2011

Hey, the Noite Familiar was sweet!!! I feel like we are really making steps to strengthen Feitosa and unite the people. And the work is going awesome, We have another family that is going to be baptised soon, the parents are going to get married soon, it is just a little complicated but we are going to baptise 2 of their children this week, Artisio, and Andrei, they are awesome, Andrei is hilarious, he reminds me a lot of Justin at times, he walks like him and they have similar smiles. The funniest is how he totally busts himself and keeps on going. I will never forget the day I saw him walking to church with stitches in his foot.
As far as my dad´s questions, My companion, Elder Eggett and I are serving in Feitosa, and I have not use the puppets for primary but I plan on using it in the future, but I have used the parachute plenty of times, it is great to bring to events where there are a whole bunch of younger kids.
But, I just want to say thanx for the emails this week, it was nice to hear what is going on, I am glad that Heather won her game!!! That is awesome, and I m bummed to hear that Justin´s shoulder is hurt, that is real rough. I just want to thank the fam for all of the love and support,
much love,
Elder McOmber

No comments:

Post a Comment