Monday, February 13, 2012

Carnival preparations...

Wow, that is a lot to happen in a week, it is hard to believe
how different things are there, That is really sad...Life here in
Narnia is getting difficult, we are getting close to Carnaval, the
worst time for missionary work, but we are going to go all out this
week, I feel like elect people will still be elect during Carnaval,
they are just harder to find I guess, we also heard that we have to
watch out, people persecute the missionaries more in Carnaval, they
throw eggs at us and of course there are a lot more drunk people, but
even though we are fighting against the darkness I know that we will
win, and we will find people to baptise!!! This week was real hard,
sometimes I feel like we are so small at the side of this dragon. I
don´t know why good always has to seem so small, it is alays a knight
against a dragon. But while I was in church I could her dad saying
the Crispans day speech in my head with power and I looked around to
see my recent converts by my side and Ródrigo and Ándreia looked so
noble holding Douglas in their arms and I remembered, we few, we happy
few, we band of brothers... I love you all so much, and I am so
grateful to be a part of this battle, I know that Heavenly Father is
with us, with Him I am invincible, nothing can stop this work from
progressing I know that we will prevail!!! WITH MY SHIELD OR UPON
IT!!!!

I wanted to say something about Jim Hamstreet,

To me he will always be a part of our community. Jim
Hamstreet has helped so many of us to push ourselves and achieve the
Eagle within us. I feel like Jim Hamstreet was the ultimate Eagle,
his example of service and sacrafice will always be with us. And even
though he has passed on the sacrafice that he placed in me wil remain,
and I will carry a piece of him with me wherever I go. Jim Hamstreet
will not be forgotten, and I know that one day I will see him again,
and we will be able to joke around like we always did, but until that
day I will honor the sacrafice that he gave to make me who I am today,
but most of all I am grateful that he had the courage to believe in
me. To the ultimate Eagle, I salute!

To Noah: Cara, eu sei que a missão é difícil, mas cara tem coisas que
nós só podemos ter aquí na missão Eu espero que voce possa voltar, mas
se preoculpe não vé, eu sempre to aquí a seu lado, qual quer coisa que
precisar pode contar conmigo, par me voce sempre vai ser o cara,
independente do que voce escolhe a fazer, Te amo Irmão!!!

-Elder McOmber

I will ask president about the ukulele.

No comments:

Post a Comment