Tuesday, February 28, 2012

moved again!

I love you guys so much, I am glad that everyone is happy, and I am not too worried about the Gregory situation, whatever it takes, just sign for me, I trust you guys.

This week was a mix of emotions, I have been called to serve with one of the best missionaries this mission has ever seen, his name is Elder Maciel, he was baptised at age 24 because he saw a Book of Mormon at the market, bought it, read it and wanted to be baptised. At age 25 he went on a mission, and now he is in his last 4 months and I have been called to be his companion!! We are opening an area in a small city called Lagarto in Sergipe, we have also been called to help love, lift and inspire our fellow missionaries so that this district can become a stake. I read in my letter from President Beynon that there is a district in our mission, but I never imagined that I would play a part in helping it become a stake!!
But even with all of this excitement and responsibility I can´t stop thinking about Rio Largo, but it is ok, I have emailed them and I am expecting letters from the people I baptised there, but even still, it is definately the feeling of leaving Narnia, but I know that if I maximize my calling here I will be able to see miracles and have a blast with my dream companion. Elder Maciel has been helping me a ton, and we have had a lot of cool spiritual experiences and he has been helping me through my seperation from the area of my heart, but I know that everything will work out. I love you guys, please pray and fast for me so that I will be able to do everything that God and you guys want of me.
I love you all!!!

-Elder McOmber

No comments:

Post a Comment