Tuesday, October 2, 2012

McDonalds in maceio!


Ma, can you be specific about what things I need to send you to be able to vote?  Like, which numbers from the driver´s license, or ID info, send it to me as soon as possible, I will look at my email, and next P-day I will send it to you...  As for my health, this thursday I will go to the doctor to try and recieve my 2nd cortizone injection, the first one didn´t make a difference, but maybe the 2nd will make a difference, but whatever happens, there is surgery when I get back;)  And I will ask the doctor what is going on with my other hand and my shoulders.  I will let you guys know how it went...
       But this week will be cool we will give a training to the mission tomorrow that we have been planning for a while.  I wish you guys could see it!!!  It will be awesome, also this week we will have a couple missionary come to the mission, I will go with President to meet them, I will treat them like i would treat G-ma and G-pa ;)  And McDonalds arrived in Maceió!!!!!!!!!  Ahhh I love life on the mission!!  In between trainings, analyzing numbers, divisions with zone leaders and dealing with problem missionaries we are BAPTIZiNG!!!  haha  Until now we have baptized a family of 3 and a teenage girl named Milena, she felt so special on the day of her baptism, she is a model so, needless to say all of the young men came to watch her baptism haha Note to Aunt Dany, Milena "catches the freeze," and yes my  brasilian companion now knows what that means, I told him that it is a McOmber thing.  In a few weeks we will baptise her parents, but first we need to help them get married.  But now I just have to baptise 15 more people to reach the Grandy goal!!!  WITH MY SHIELD OR UPON IT!!!!  I love you all!
-Elder McOmber
  

No comments:

Post a Comment