Saturday, October 13, 2012

October 8, 2012

I loved conference!!!  But I thought a lot about you guys and everything that is happening and I just want you all to know how much I love you, and whatever happens I will always do my best to make you guys proud, and to make Heavenly Father proud.  Whatever happens I want you all to know how much I love you all, and how grateful I am that I was born in our family and for all of the experiences I have had with all of you, and all that you guys have taught me, I know that I am a product of the love of our family and I have always done my best to be strong and do the right thing.  I have been fast and immovable on the mission, everything that Heavenly Father and my mission president has asked of me I have completed and I have been used by God to help many people, including investigators, members, and even other missionaries, I have always done the best I can to be an example of excitement and joy in this work, I have seen God´s hand in my life, and I have seen Him do miracles.  There are days when I feel like dancing, days when I know that Heavenly Father wants me to be a trooper and days when I ask Heavenly Father if I can be safe in His wings.  In everything I know that I need to be as a child and submit myself to His will and be like a child.  I don´t know what the future will be, I am still waiting for my miracle, but if it doesn´t come I hope you guys will love me coming home, with my shield or upon it. 
-Elder McOmber

No comments:

Post a Comment