Thursday, June 9, 2011

dedicating this month to Grandma and Grandpa

If you wish to write to Christian, this is how to do it...

Elder Christian McOmber
Av. Dom Avenio Branoao 333 sala 402
Ed. Work Center-Farol
Maceio-AL
57001-190

Christian got sick to his stomach, but he continued to work, these were in personal details to us, but he is strong, and very dedicated.

Here is the rest of his public letter:

This week was real awesome, my companion and I met this 15-year-old girl and her aunt while we were looking for the house of someone else that we taught on the street. She said that she would go to church if she didn´t arrive there by herself, when we returned to teach her mom said that she was baptised years ago but she hadstopped going to church, she asked us if we could tell her daughter the story of Joseph Smith. Well, Thamires (the 15-year-old) prayed about Joseph Smith and she recieved an answer in her heart that these things are true, we were so excited to bring her whole family to church, but adversity stuck.
Her sister took one of their family´s cars and ran away the night before, just she went to church, but this week Thamires will be baptised and we are hoping and praying that everything will be able to work out, we are trying to invite a lot of her friends and family to the baptism. Meeting Thamires was honestly a miracle and if it was not me and my companion we would not have ran into her, I know that Heavenly Father honestly wants the best for His children and when we as missionaries showHim that we want to help He gives us the oppurtunity to play a part in this great and marvelous work. I also have a testimony in transfers and that our companions were chosen for certain reasons that we do not know.

That is so cool to hear about your lives, I wish I had more time, I love you Ma, and Dad, and the whole family. I hope Elder Wirrick is ok, I know exactly how that feels!!! I have decided that while I am here I will drink water while I am fasting. But I am glad that everything is going well and that you guys are walking on sunshine! much love

No comments:

Post a Comment