Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Great Day in the Seattle/Brazilian Rain!

Hey family, I love you all and I am so proud of all of you!! I loved the package!!! I just got it this last week, I am loving the peanut butter pretzels and NUTELLA!!! Nutella is Sooo good with Brazilian bread!! Heather, I am sorry you had a rough sleepover experience, and I am glad you are skyping with Nickle, tell her I love her too and there have been times when I see 2 little girls playing in the street and I think about you two.
This last week has been quite an experience, but to put it all in a few words it was a whirlwind, my companion and I have been literally running around doing divisions and working out everybody´s problems. But it has been a blast, I have thought a lot about a lot of advice everyone has given me and some things Dad has said to me, as I have been working to achieve one of the goals he set for himself during his mission. On sunday it was raining like crazy, but we had found a bunch of people to bring to church that week so we were running around trying to help all of our investigators get to church. It was real rough, but then as I was walking along the streat I herd a familiar song that I used to sing to ma, and for a second the rain stopped and the sun came out. I thought about my family at home praying for me and it gave me a moment of needed courage.
In our outdoor font in our branch it started to rain when Eunisse was going to be baptised, Augusto really wanted me to baptise Eunisse, I have to admit there was something magical about baptising Eunisse in what to me felt like Seattle rain. I felt like in that moment my worlds were colliding and I was reminded of how Heavenly Father really plans every moment perfectly if we have the faith to do what he asks. I love you all, Bust, go hit someone for me out on the field.
-Much Love,
-Elder McOmber

No comments:

Post a Comment