Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Great day!


Well family, I am so happy that you guys are doing awesome, I really hope that my service is helping you guys out too. I think it is wild to see how you guys are changing just through your letters. Heather is writing really well, with a good sense of humor, I laughed real hard when I saw the pickles comment at the end. kkk I am glad to see that Justin is going all out and even doing work in the paint with the pros;) I am real happy that you guys are happy, the work here is going real well, We are about to baptise 2 people this saturday, Euranha and Felipe. Felipe is a teenager that went to one of our baptisms a few weeks ago, he saw his friend get baptised, and it touched his heart, and so he said that he too wanted to be taught. We went to his house in the following days and spoke with him, while we were there we met his aunt, Euranha, she is also way awesome. I know that mom would love her, she has a baby who faz bagunsa during the lessons, he is hilarious, and she is so funny. The other day he fell over 8 times because he puts clothes on his face and jumps up and down, she finally said "Pronto, pronto, a festa já era!!" and she put the clothes up above , then he tried to climb on a chair to get to the clothes and we all just started to laugh. When she holds him on her lap, we will be talking about something very spiritual, then she will all the sudden say to her son, "Deixe sua mãe para conversar!!" and then continues talking, I wish you guys could see it, it is hilarious!!
They are both amazing people, Euranha has been through a lot in her life but she is so excited to take these steps, and I know she will be such a force for good, and Felipe is such a sweet kid, he is so tranquil, but happy, i´ve never seen a kid quite like him, they are both such amazing people and I am so happy that I was able to play a part in their lives, I am so excited to see what will happen to them as they grow in this gospel. I know that Heavenly Father saved them for me and my companion and for that I am very grateful!

I love you all, thanx for the support and love,

-Elder McOmber

No comments:

Post a Comment